ManifoldsCPPE has designed, fabricated and installed numerous manifolds for use in upstream oil and gas production.
- Manifold is typically a junction of pipes and valves which are used to safely divert oil or gas to various destinations without flow interruptions.
- Oil field well head to production/test separator
- A separator to flare for disposal or gas recovery unit
- From separator to a tank for measurements or storage
- Separator to a production line
- Automatic manifolds
- Manual manifolds
- Skid mounted platform
- Multi production headers, Test header, Drain header
- Instrumentation and local control panel
Contact UsIf you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our team. Our response time is usually within 24-48 hours. Questions? Contact Us